Take A Look At My Competitive Rates
William “Bill” Stanger is upfront about expected legal costs and fees of his representation.
His rates for 2023 are:
- Bill does not take cases on “contingency.” Contingency cases result in unrealistic client expectations, reduce the efficiency of representation, and create potential conflicts between attorneys and clients.
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” – Benjamin Franklin (1736)
- “Not to exceed” estimates are possible for smaller projects.
Case Evaluation Special: $300/Hour
- Three-hour minimum commitment ($900) that includes document review, legal research/analysis, and a written legal opinion about the merits and deficiencies of a case.
- Any follow-up work will be billed at regular rates.
Get A Quote Today
I am readily available to start working on your case. Pick up the phone and call The Law Office of William Stanger at 408-883-8466 to schedule your initial consultation* and move closer to your resolution today.
*Everything discussed during an initial consultation is and will remain privileged from discovery even if you choose not to retain me. However, a mere consultation does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us. Until and unless everyone signs an engagement agreement, I do not represent you as an attorney in any capacity. Further, any opinions about your case that I provide during the initial consultation are preliminary only, based on incomplete information and without the benefit of legal research and should not be construed as “legal advice.”