William “Bill” Stanger serves clients throughout Northern California. The most common counties Bill serves are:
- Silicon Valley/South Bay:
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- Monterey Bay:
- Santa Cruz
- San Benito
- East Bay:
- Contra Costa
San Francisco Buyers and Sellers: due to the complex and unique nature of San Francisco residential real estate, Bill recommends hiring a San Francisco real estate attorney to advise on residential transactions and development projects there. Bill will be happy to discuss any other San Francisco-based disputes or transactions with you.
Efficient Resolutions For A Variety Of Legal Disputes
From The Law Office of William Stanger in San Jose, California, Bill offers a full range of quality, professional legal services and counsel for those with legal needs in the following areas:
- Real estate law and litigation
- Co-owner disputes and title issues
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Broker liability and failure to disclose
- Neighbor disputes, including trees and fences
- Land use and zoning
- Foreclosures and alternatives
- Insurance coverage issues and repair disputes
- Construction and Construction defect litigation
- Homeowner association (HOA) disputes and compliance
Additionally, Bill holds a certification in environmental law and has relevant experience with a variety California State environmental agencies, which provides additional helpful context for developers, owners, buyers and sellers of real estate that is or may have been contaminated or subject to a state enforcement action.
Bill does not accept residential landlord/tenant cases, neither for landlords or for tenants, including unlawful detainers and ejectment actions. Bill will be happy to discuss any commercial landlord/tenant transactions or disputes you may have.
Schedule A Virtual Consultation
Northern California residents and business owners in need of legal counsel can reach The Law Office of William Stanger at 408-883-8466 to schedule a consultation. Bill offers virtual consultations for additional safety and convenience.